
My baby is nearing her first birthday and I love this age. But the realization of her impending toddler status has left me feeling a bit baby hungry. New babies are such little miracles, wouldn't you agree? Hmm, sounds like cause for celebrating. Oh goody! I love celebrating! How about a baby shower? I've got a whole slew of my favorite children's products lined up for you and giveways up the wazoo. All you have to do is show up and leave your adorable little comments. I hope you all enjoy our week long Baby Shower! Be sure to come back often so you don't miss out on the fabulous prizes.










2 comments:
I love baby showers! They are so pretty and make me so happy! I love making diaper cakes and stuffing the insides of them with little surprises for the new momma to find, like bottles, blankets, shampoo, lotion, etc. So much fun!
I'm catching up on all of my reading. We just celebrated Lincoln & Ruby Jane's 1st birthday. I know what you mean by the impending toddler days - but we're also hoping for sleeping through the night. Ha! Ha! :o)
Post a Comment