Diaper Cakes are the perfect way to add a touch of sophistication to a baby shower. Wouldn't these make amazing center pieces? I found a fabulous tutorial on how to create your own at Homemade By Jill.

But if you aren't the crafty type you can order a premade diaper cake, like the ones shown below, from here.


Are the party planning wheels turning yet?
But if you aren't the crafty type you can order a premade diaper cake, like the ones shown below, from here.


Are the party planning wheels turning yet?









5 comments:
I made these for my best friend's shower that I couldn't attend. It was super fun - made a great gift - and easy to ship! Pretty, pretty finds!
I made these for my best friend's shower that I couldn't attend. It was super fun - made a great gift - and easy to ship! Pretty, pretty finds!
I sent an invite to my blog...i actually did something crafty for a baby shower last week! I have pics posted on my blog. Have you seen the paper cakes on ETSY?? Adorable! Everyone flipped out and I tried to pretend it didn't take me a million hours to make. I mean...who wants to look that desperate?! Hee hee. Love THESE cakes. The top one best.
i looove these....SO clever!
Yes- these diaper cakes are very nice to have as decoration and then use later for the baby. I'm going to have to go to the link and learn how to make them. Have a nice day! Daisy~
Post a Comment