7.31.2008

{ Living In Color: Yellow }


Photo Source: Martha Stewart


Alright, so I flopped on yellow. I could not find ANY rooms that I liked in this color. This is as good as it's going to get kids. But red? Red will be quite a treat.


4 comments:

Kacey said...

Yellow is difficult isn't it? And oh how I love yellow - so bright and cheery! I CANNOT wear yellow, so I would love to use it in a room, but I think it is just a hard color all the way around. You did good though - you found some great rooms. Love the first one. So fresh & crisp! Can't wait for red! Have a great day!

Claremont First Ward said...

I can see how yellow is a tough one!

serra said...

I love yellow walls, with white trim and dark wood floors...and lamp lit...so romantic :)

Kari said...

I'm diggin' that yellow wallpaper.