8.01.2008

{Living In Color: Red }

As promised, I present to you, Red.








Photo Sources: Martha Stewart, Point Click Home, Living Etc., Traditional Home.

I know. Stunning. I'm not a red girl but I think these rooms have changed me. Don't you adore the chandeliers?

Now for the real matter at hand. Which one of you voted that only my mother would love the look of my blog? Come on. Fess up. Mom, was that you? Throw me a line here. If it's that bad, I need some feedback. I kid. I know you all love me.


11 comments:

Amanda said...

I think red is the only color I would feel comfortable decorating a room on my own... All the other colors scare me, I would go WAY overboard and completely ruin the room. I love all the red pictures

Stevenson Family said...

I liked the top red picture. It's a unique raspberryish red. So fun. I'm feeling like everyone has a red wall now a days so it's nice to see unique shades. BHG had great yellow rooms in the June issue. Follow this link to the breakfast nook. I think you'll like it. http://www.bhg.com/decorating/lessons/basics/stephen-saint-onge-makeovers/

Claremont First Ward said...

I only wish I had half the decorating skills as the people who did these rooms!

Leslee P said...

my socks are knocked way off. i love these rooms. i am totally a red girl... I am just too non-commital to make a choice to paint anything. I have really tall ceilings and I am afraid I will hate the color and want to change it... My kitchen is red... but it does not dare compare to any of these rooms.

Unknown said...

Great picks. The red kitchen is awesome! Love it!

Thanks for the tip on advertising.I've been thinking about adding some type of advertising on my blog, but I have heard that you don't make much money with Google alone.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that last room. Definitely my style. I have a red living room that I love but it doesn't compare to any of these!

Mary said...

Loving the red, too...especially in the kitchens.

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I am taken by "Red" Kitchens, they have quite a "classy" sense about them. I also love the chalk board...good eye.

Dirty Fingernails said...

I love red! Great rooms you posted.. Makes me want to paint my kitchen.

Unknown said...

I found your blog just a minute ago! Don't know how i found it, though.
I dont like red, but those pictures make red look really great. Maybe it's all about the "right" red color. To bad the first picture does not show...

I'll be back! :)
/Tilda from Sweden

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Absolutely ADORE the chandeliers! I'm not a red person either, but this does make me want to introduce the color to my house.

I recognize one of the photos as Candice Olson's design from Devine Design ... LOVE that room!

~melody~