7.28.2008

{ Living In Color: Green }

I love the idea of green. Green is fresh. Green brings the outside in. Green is growth. Green is renewal. What an invigorating color. My favorite way to add green is with a live plant. It makes my home feel alive and energized. They say that if your favorite color is green you are intelligent and love learning and knowledge. Maybe if we decorate our homes in green our IQ's will raise. Now, go be inspired!




Photo Source: House and Garden via Decor8

Image Source: Pottery Barn, Duh



via

I think blue will be next. Any color you are dying to see?

8 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

You find the best rooms ever. I really enjoy perusing your finds. I really, really love green.

Paul Pincus said...

this is such a great post. your image selection is so terrific!

Charmed, I'm Sure is my new favourite weblog!

Kacey said...

LOVE the paisley wall treatment! I love ALL of the colors you have done so far and will look forward to blue! I've really been feeling YELLOW lately.

kiyo said...

I LOVE green! I would love to see some red rooms too.

Anonymous said...

My husband is going to ban me from your site soon though because I'm wanting to re-do every room in my house!

Can't wait to see more!

please sir said...

This green is wonderful - excited to see the blue!

Leslee P said...

love green... i love primary colors, blue, red & yellow.... inspire me

cherie said...

i really love my room in green!
great blog by the way. i'll add your blog to my faves. ;)