Brit...wow, I have always been a fan of blue, so these are ecspecially fun for me to see. I have not seen too many people use the color purple in their homes....I am not a huge fan, but would love to see some of your ideas for purple!
When I think of blue I think of my parents 80's blue living room that they kept for way too many years. This has given me a whole new outlook on blue! (I'm also happy to report that ugly blue living room is gone and has been replaced with a much more modern cozy room!)
Loved the blues. I didn't comment on green but LOVED the top green picture...it's so cozy. Love your site and just kind of came across your blog from designmoms. Yay! Oh yeah...and Brad Pitt is hot!
4 comments:
So many styles, so many shades of blue. So many ideas. I've really loved this segment with color.
Brit...wow, I have always been a fan of blue, so these are ecspecially fun for me to see. I have not seen too many people use the color purple in their homes....I am not a huge fan, but would love to see some of your ideas for purple!
When I think of blue I think of my parents 80's blue living room that they kept for way too many years. This has given me a whole new outlook on blue! (I'm also happy to report that ugly blue living room is gone and has been replaced with a much more modern cozy room!)
Loved the blues. I didn't comment on green but LOVED the top green picture...it's so cozy. Love your site and just kind of came across your blog from designmoms. Yay! Oh yeah...and Brad Pitt is hot!
Post a Comment