These lovely ladies are offering a free piece of jewelry to one lucky winner and a great discount to everyone! Kiki and Lele is the perfect shop for all things personalized. And oh, how I adore personalized gifts. They are the best for anniversaries (think a "Rose + Jack = love" keychain for the hubby) or your bestfriend's birthday. Throw the grandkids initials on for Grandma's birthday or mother's day. The sky is the limit.
And can we just talk about their amazing banner? How cute is this!? Be sure to pick up a button of your own while you are perusing their blog and leaving a comment for a double entry. Yep, you heard me, double entry.

To enter just let me know here, on this post, which piece off of Kiki & Lele's Blog or Etsy site you love the most. Then leave a comment on Kiki & Lele's Blog for an additional entry. Last but not least, add a link to Charmed, I'm Sure on your blog. Good luck!

{Contest Rules}
-You have until 10:00 A.M. EDT on Friday, July 25th to enter.
-To enter:
(1) make a comment on this post, and
(2) add a link to Charmed, I'm Sure or create a post about Charmed, I'm Sure on your blog.
-Anonymous comments are void.
-Only enter once please. Let's play nice.
-The winner will be chosen randomly.
20 comments:
Me and Madison are absolutely in LOVE with the Blueberry Surprise Acrylic Beaded Bracelet. Madison goes back to schol in August, and has decided she is grown up enough to add jewlery to her school attire! Seeings as blue is her absolute most adoredcolor, She thinks this would make an absolute perfect addition to her school clothes!
while all their pieces are lovely - I have to say the cuff bracelet is my fave! I love having my name on things, and I love bracelets - so that is the winner!
What a great feature :)
I LOVE the cuff bracelet, it's absolutely gorgeous and I've saw one in person so it's even better in person. And the cute pearl bead on the end is darling!! I could put all of my children's initials on this one!
Yeah, another giveaway!!!
I just love the Original Hand Stamped Personalized Mommy Necklace. I've been wanting something like this for a long time. I think I totally deserve it! :)
Also thanks Kiki & Lele for the discount. My husband's birthday is coming up and I think the keychain it a great idea!
Oh I just LOVE all their stuff. I check back constantly to see what new things they've posted...but haven't bought yet...maybe this is my lucky lucky day! :P I really love the new charmed necklace and of course the mommy necklaces with the initials. SO cute. Thanks for doing this fun giveaway. And I already have their button on my blog AND I will for sure be putting a post on for you! (my blog is private, though...)
Thanks again, Love it!
Nicole
What a fun giveaway Brittany! I just LOVE soo much of their stuff! It is hard to choose...but one of my favorites is the Hand Personalized Chunky bracelet! I just LOVE it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Have a great day!
I just love anything personalized so all of their jewelry is lovely! My favs would have to be the 'what's in a name' necklace with the little pearl, the "initial me with rose quartz' necklace, and the 'rollo chain bracelet with the initial charm.' Love it all!!
I love the "Love Big" necklace...so cute! I love it all, actually!
I am really loving the fun and funky chunky bracelets! They are just so colorful and I think they could stand the test of my 2 year old!!
I really like the "Love Big" necklace and the cuff bracelet. Too cute.
What cute jewelery! I love the Mommy necklace, but it was hard to choose. Thanks!
I found your blog! Somehow I remembered your personal blog which linked to this one. I am for SURE charmed! This is great! I want to be entered into the drawing!
I love this piece : http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11357596
You have inspired me to get my blog back up and running...
simplyserra.etsy.com
Hey Brittany- long time no talk to you. I normally don't blog anymore- but I was looking at some blogs and stumbled upon yours, what a cute idea. I also found this other person doing something similar- i think that is so cool http://ponytailchallenge.blogspot.com/
Also I found someone else with you and your husbands names- crazy
http://brittjaredparker.blogspot.com/
Anyhow- hope you are having a great summer.
I absolutely would die for the stamped necklace. I love them all, but having three children I would love one with three charms with their initials or names. Love it!!!
I love that key chain!!
I love their Mommy Necklace so simple and classic cutest one around. I would love to wear one around in honor of my girls.
I really like the key chain.
Just found you via SITS and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog already! I will definitely add your blinkie to my blog.
ALL of the jewelry is adorable, but I especially love the cotton candy bracelet.
My favorite is currently on their blog (and I commented on that post as well) It is a necklace For the Love of Pink...very soft colors, pastels that I wear on a daily basis, I can think of plenty occasions to wear this if I get lucky enough to win! I've also added a button (finally figured out how to do it!) on my blog-have a great evening!
Post a Comment