7.10.2008

{ Hooray for Blinkies! }



After much toiling and tears I am proud to present to you *dramatic pause* my blinkie. What do you think? do you like it? Would you change anything?

If you would like to have a brand new shiny Charmed, I'm Sure blinkie of your own just copy and paste the code! (Layout > add page element > add html code)




Have a great day! And don't forget to enter the giveaway below.


3 comments:

Leslee P said...

YES! I would love a give-a-way/ contest! That would be awesome... If you want our button, we would be seuper excited to see our button on your fabulous blog! New blogging friends a soooo fun!

Halley said...

LOVE the blinkie Brit!! You are seriously a professional at this aren't you? :) You are incredible and I just love you to death! LOVES!!!

Taryn said...

Love your blinkie. Can I ask how one goes about creating a blinkie?