6.29.2008

{ Door Prize }



I have searched high and low for the perfect nursing cover, and by George, I've found it! Not only is it made with fabric by the fabulous Amy Butler, but it's LIGHTWEIGHT! With the crazy nursing hormones surging I get SO HOT while I'm nursing. And let's not forget the poor baby who inevitably pops up at the end of her meal looking like she just ran a marathon. There is a 12 inch piece of boning along the top border to provide easy access to your baby. And of course, the best feature is the strap that goes around your neck so you can nurse without worrying about flashing your best friend's husband (awkward) or that lady who keeps staring at you at the park.

Amanda of Made Just For Me is the talent behind this gorgeous nursing cover. She is giving away the Cherry Wallflower Nursing Cover (pictured) to one lucky and random winner. Isn't she nice? And since everyone should be a winner, Charmed, I'm Sure readers can recieve 10% off their entire purchase upon checkout by entering the coupon code charmed. It looks like it's your lucky day! Wouldn't this be the perfect baby shower gift? Unique and beautiful.

To enter this door prize leave a comment on this post. Any comment will do. Also, be sure to add a link to Charmed, I'm Sure or create a post about this door prize on your own blog. If you feel compelled to remove the link later, you are of course welcome to. Don't have a blog? Come and play anyway!






{Contest Rules}
-You have 2 days- until 10:00 A.M. EDT on Wednesday, July 2nd to enter.
-Just make a comment ON THIS POST to enter— any comment will do.
-Anonymous comments are void.
-Only enter once please. Let's play nice.
-The winner will be chosen randomly.
-Add a link to Charmed, I'm Sure or create a post about Charmed, I'm Sure on your blog.

28 comments:

Alisa said...

Love this new blog. So "charming!" I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Shelley said...

Oh, please let me win...please. please. please....I LOVE these nursing covers, and this one is adorable. Thanks for the 10% off too....I just might have to take you up on that:)

Rhonda said...

I love nursing cover ups! And this one is so cute. You are fabulous.

Spencer Family said...

Brittany this blog is really fun. On my list of things to do this week is hit up H&M--I love that pink top in the last post. Oh and I so wish I had known about nursing covers when I had Jordan--definitely going to have one for the next baby (no, that's not an announcement). :)

Halley said...

SUPER CUTE Britt! I would love to be the superstar who gave this as a baby shower gift! :)

Word Whipped said...

I don't know what I would do without nursing cover ups! They are the best...and this one is SUPER cute! LOVE it and the new blog!

Amy said...

I want to win!!!

Anonymous said...

Great contest! I learned about it on Amanda's blog, so I came over to check it out! I will put up a post on my own blog too!

Thanks! PS. I love the Amy Butler fabrics too. They're sooo pretty!

Amanda said...

I have actually seen these, but it was after I stopped nursing... it would be nice to have one when the next baby comes a long.

Tati said...

I have been wanting a cute nursing cover! I hope I'm the winner! I really like your blogs, by the way. They are so fun to read!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks so much for adding my button! :)

Tiffany said...

my friend alicia spencer told me about this giveaway... i'm having my first girl in october and i'm so excited after having two boys... i'd love this nursing cover... so cute!

Anonymous said...

I am a little ashamed that I still need a nursung cover up considering that my youngest is over a year old... but alas!

Anonymous said...

Darling website. Very creative. I loved the nursing cover. I am not planning on nursing but I do have a daughter that may need it so....please enter me in your drawing. Say Oi to Jared. Tchau!

Anonymous said...

We're having our first baby next month and I would LOVE to win this! Love the fabric and love the idea of nursing covers.

Unknown said...

Hello everyone, this is the first blog I have ever subscribed to and I can't wait to read up on everything!

Anonymous said...

I have given a few of Amanda's nursing covers as shower gifts and they love them. This one is really cute

Nicole said...

I love "shout outs" to nursing and nursing mammas because the attitude of the public just isn't as nice as it once was...even when you are being discrete about it. That's why I need this coverup! :)

Cheney's said...

What a wonderful idea!!! I felt so bad for my daughter after feeding her and she looked like I just gave her a bath. I'm excited for this contest...we'll see if I win. :)

Meg said...

Enter me in Brit, I know what it's like to flash one of my friends husbands! ha. ha.

Meg said...

I have no idea why that says Chad now, I promise he doesn't flash people :)

(Alli Jagoda) said...

Great design! My fingers are crossed!

Unknown said...

I saw a link on my friends blog for this and it looks like a wonderful idea! I am expecting my first and im glad to know there are ways out there to feel a little more comfortable when nursing!

Craner Family said...

I just had a baby 7 days ago and boy, do I need anything that has to do with nursing...esp. cover-ups!

Anonymous said...

Ohh! I have a nursing cover-up on my "wish list" and I love Amy Butler fabric. This would be grand!!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Look how popular you are...so many comments all ready!! I wish I had my own baby to cover up, but I'm sure I could find someone to give such a cute thing to.

Taryn said...

Added your link I am in love with your site! The door prizes are so fun! This one would be perfect for my new little one that should be here any minute!!

Linley and Austin said...

Hi Brittany! You probably don't remember me, but Im your sister Nichole's friend. You gave me two cartons of soy milk once :) Anyway, just wanted to say I love you site and I'm hoping to win this awesome nursing cover! I know what you mean about overheating in the summer with blankets :) Anyway, the site looks awesome!