So sorry for my tardiness! My internet was down all day yesterday. But, we have a winner! I was so excited when Random.org threw out number 18 because this contestant really stepped out of her comfort zone to enter. This whole blogging phenomena can be a little confusing :)

And the winner is... My Mom! who said:
"These are so adorable. I know some grandkids who would look really cute in these."
Congratulations Mom! You won!
Don't give up everyone. I have a ton of giveaways left. We've only just begun! Good luck.

And the winner is... My Mom! who said:
"These are so adorable. I know some grandkids who would look really cute in these."
Congratulations Mom! You won!
Don't give up everyone. I have a ton of giveaways left. We've only just begun! Good luck.








3 comments:
im the first to comment...yay!! but booooo to the no win...dang it!!
Oh this was SO TOTALLY rigged. Ha! Ha! Just kidding! Yeah for your Mom! Welcome her to Blog Land for me. What a great way to enter! She defintley started on the right foot! :o)
Wow, I'm starting to like this blogging thing. Thanks to Robeez and Brittany who would never rig a contest!
Love-Mom
Post a Comment