9.09.2008

{ Goodbye Outdoor Rooms }

Do you think there is time for one last Sunday breakfast here?

This would be perfect for book club...


Maybe we could squeeze in one more BBQ here...

I'll finish my last summer novel here...

...or here...
...or maybe here...



I'm not sure that I am ready to say goodbye to "Those su-ummer Na-ights" (Name that movie)


Photo Source: Domino and Living Etc. and Traditional Home

Until next year! *sniff sniff*








3 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

My favourite is the one with the picninc tables...stunning!

Please stop by my blog give-away: Matthew Mead is giving away ten signed, hard covered, collector's editions of his new Halloween mag. Check it out!

Linda

Pennies In My Pocket said...

This inspires me to build an outdoor sitting area that people would actually want to be. Love the photos!!!

Leslee P said...

awwww, this is sad, i will miss summer, but fall is my favorite!