9.25.2008

{ Duck Duck Goose Giveaway }

Duck Duck Goose Children's Boutique is my go to for children's trend setting style. From Belle Ame Pettiskirts to Pettunia Pickle Bottom Diaperbags, Duck Duck Goose has 'em. You'll be as cool as Angelina Jolie and Katie Holmes if you shop here, and if that's not a good thing in your book, you'll just be as cool as me. :) Just Kidding.




The winner of this giveaway will recieve a $25 Gift Certificate to the Boutique. Take a look around here and let me know what you think. Are you hooked? Leave a comment on this post to enter this giveaway. This time for double entry, all you have to do is leave a comment on one of your friends blogs telling them about this givaway. Then come back and comment again. Good luck!







{Contest Rules}
-You have until 10:00 A.M. September 29 to enter.
-To enter:
(1) make a comment on this post, and
(2) cross your fingers tightly

-Anonymous comments are void.
-Only enter once please. Let's play nice.
-The winner will be chosen randomly.

37 comments:

serra said...

ahhh! I cant view the picts...am I the only one?? But I am cruising around their site...very cool stuff!

Tales of a Peanut said...

I can't see the pictures either. But Duck Duck Goose rocks! They have everything!

Taryn said...

You find the funnest stores. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am really excited about this one. I could use alot of there coll suff. Thanls Brit

Torri P said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick me! I have a 6 year old who loves to shop more then any adult or teenager I know! (yes..its Madi)......this is here kind of shopping! She loves EVERYTHING on this site!!

Anonymous said...

UGG Australia Womens Classic Tall Boot in Chocolate

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

KFerrara said...

I couldn't see the pics, but I am going to check out the site. I have two girls who are shopping fanatics and will love this type of stuff. I am a friend of Torri's
kferrara18@gmail.com
Thanks and by the way great blog

Anonymous said...

i posted on my friends blog. lets hope this second entry is lucky.

Stevenson Family said...

This giveaway could cost me a LOT of money...but it's worth a shot. LOVE the diaper bags and I sure could use a new one...

Stevenson Family said...

This is my second post...left a comment on my friend blog. If she wins she's dead meat. ;)

Chesh said...

So would love to win this. So cute!!!


angelleslament @ gmail.com

Susie Stout said...

Ohhhhhhh I want a pettiskirt sooooo bad pleaseoh please pic me!!!!!!!!!!

Ang said...

It looks like such a fun store!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

I left another comment on a blog, and oops I was signed in with the wrong blog last time but it's me so this is my second entry! I really wanna win this one!!!

Brady Fam said...

I'm the one that would be "dead meat" if my name is picked. =) I say we put 'Stevensons' to the test-- I win so that we see what really happens! Let the games begin!

Heather said...

I've never even heard of that site...adorable!!!

Heather
http://www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

Our Little Family said...

What a cute store! I am sure crossing my finger for this one! Thanks for the heads up Steph!

Our Little Family said...

I gave a great friend the heads up! Good luck everybody!

CRICKET said...

Dick Duck Goose has so many fabulous things from the special t's, to baby leg warmers to some pretty useful bags. I think I am getting my son the new winter crocs they carry.

Christina said...

Love that place!

Emily said...

Love the shop. Super cute - especially the legwarmers. I am a total sucker for cute legwarmers.

Liz said...

pick me!

Kacey said...

Oh I SO want to go shopping! Please pick me, choose me, LOVE ME!

Shelley said...

I want in! I'm never going to stop trying!!! I couldn't see the pics either, but now I'm off to their site:)

~ Angela said...

I think it's my turn to win. I'm a loyal fan. Besides, when I grow up, I want to be Angelina Jolie, so maybe you should help me be as cool as her!!!

serra said...

totally here for my double entry. My friend started a new blog and I totally told her to check out these awesome contests! she'll be charmed...Im sure :)

jenny said...

wow i realy love all the things thay have for a little girl and well i love to try and win this so i can get some thing nice for my little one thanks

Marnie said...

You have the cutest blog! This is my first attempt EVER at a give away so maybe I will have beginners luck. :)

Trina said...

Wow, very cute stuff, but WAY out of my frugal budget. So winning would be nice :) But I ain't holding my breath. I never win anything! LOL

Michele P. said...

lots of nice stuff, but I just love the personalized hair clips in turquoise and pink for my daughter!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Torri P said...

2nd entry!! YAY!!!!

Taryn said...

Posted on a friends blog and told her if she wins she is obligated to share:)

Stacey said...

I would love to win this one. With four girls to shop for any extra is a big help. It's a great store. Talk to you soon Stace

Anonymous said...

They have things that would make some wonderful Christmas gifts, like the "Melissa & Doug Princess Dress-Up Mix 'n Match Puzzle"!

The Harris Family said...

Sounds like fun! Love the stores....I hope I win!!

Marie said...

(from sits)
wow what a great site you have I love your color and layout. I enjoyed visiting and can see why you have become sassy. keep up the great work. :)

Anonymous said...

low cost viagra cheap cheap viagra natural herbs used as viagra buying viagra online how to get viagra canadian viagra viagra uterine thickness viagra discount buy viagra in canada buy cheap viagra online buy viagra in london england cheapest uk supplier viagra effect of viagra on women soma and viagra prescriptions free viagra