I'm going on vacation... fabulous, glorious, long needed vacation. I'm going to read, relax, and get a tan. I've thus decided to take a bloggy break. I know, I know... Come on now, don't cry. I'll be back in time. Hey, how about a fabulous giveaway to cheer you up? There, that's better.
I have been saving this little shop for a special occasion because I LOVE it so much. You will never believe me when I tell you that these beautiful pieces are handmade. Oh, they are just heavenly. I literally want everything in LillyElla's shop. Go on by and check it out here. Then leave me a comment telling me what your favorite piece is. Dependent upon availability, that will be your prize if you are so lucky to be the winner. Here are a few of my personal favorites:
I have been saving this little shop for a special occasion because I LOVE it so much. You will never believe me when I tell you that these beautiful pieces are handmade. Oh, they are just heavenly. I literally want everything in LillyElla's shop. Go on by and check it out here. Then leave me a comment telling me what your favorite piece is. Dependent upon availability, that will be your prize if you are so lucky to be the winner. Here are a few of my personal favorites:
Signs of Spring Bracelet

And since I'm going on vacation, this giveaway will end whenever I say so. Have fun shopping! Oh, I almost forgot! Just leave a message telling LillyElla that you found her shop by way of Charmed I'm Sure and recieve 10% off your purchase. Isn't she nice? I think so. Stop by her blog to say thanks. Good luck friends!
See you when I see you! Happy Summer!
See you when I see you! Happy Summer!

{Contest Rules}
-You have until I say time's up to enter.
-To enter:
(1) make a comment on this post, and
(2) include your favorite piece of jewelry
-Anonymous comments are void.
-Only enter once please. Let's play nice.
-The winner will be chosen randomly.











72 comments:
ooooh la la... i am so happy to be first... early bird... hopefully gets the worm. Ha... I am loving the ginko and pearls necklace... so unusually perfect. Love it.... Lilly Ella, so talented.
I absolutaly love the Garden Branch bracelet. It is so beautiful, just picturing it on relaxes me. Enjoy your vacay!
Hi! I found your blog on Christy Beal's blog. I am a friend of her's from San Diego. I LOVE the jewelry on Lilly Ella's site!!! Thanks for sharing! My favorites are the Filigree Fleur Silver Ring (SUPER cute!) and the Spring Morning Necklace! I am going to add her site to my blog... so cute! Enjoy your vacation! ~ Amy
I'm so glad you decided not to keep this shop to yourself any longer - what gorgeous pieces! I think my favorite is the Spring Morning necklace but it was seriously difficult to choose.
i am in LOVE with the Lotus Drop Earrings!!!! have a great vacay :D
Your blog is so cute! I definitely love the Seaside Reverie earings on the lillyella site. Very cute.
Her pieces are absolutely beautiful. I would SO love to win any piece, but my two favorite are Into the Blue and the spring one you have pictured.
HAVE a great vacation.
Hi Britt! Can you send some tan my way? Oh you can't?? Well then perhaps you can send the Signs of Spring bracelet my way. It's an obvious choice for me: and it's one of Lilly Ellas top 3 favorites, too! My birthday is this week and it'd make a great gift! (to myself, of course) ;)
Ohhh the branch one is really unique, I love it :)
I love the Spring Morning Necklace.
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Her shop is one of my favorites, so it's hard to choose one piece! But I'm going with Blossom Cluster Necklace in Amethyst, it is both of my children's birthstone and they are 6 years apart :)
Thanks for the chance!
Denise
I think my favorite piece is the Waterlily Landing Necklace in brass. If I won then I would have an excuse to buy the matching earrings :)
All the jewelry is lovely, thanks for sharing!
Lisa
Great write up! Her jewelry is heavenly! I love the blossom cluster necklace! It's beautiful. Great blog!
Love Lillyella and am so glad you featured her here! Her jewelry is fantastic--I own the "Fly Me To The Moon" necklace and it's gorgeous.
But! In this instance, I'm going to say that "Signs of Spring" bracelet is my current favorite...of many. :)
i love the signs of spring bracelet!
oh, i do so much love lillyellas jewellery - it's hard to chose a favourite! but the best piece is still the Waterlily Landing Necklace. even if i do not win, that's the piece i hope i have enough money left for in the end of the month..
my favorite of lily ella has to be the simmering waterlily necklace I have tons of her pieces tho so it is hard to pick..
teamojewelry
millerkellie@sbcglobal.net
WOW..what a tough choice! I LOVED everything as well! I think though, if I have to choose just one, I would ipck the May Lily Bracelet!
Some of those pieces are so cool. I really liked the Navigator Ring in Silver.
Oh, what a wonderful chance! I've had my eye on LilyElla's "Coral Bells" earrings; they're definitely my favorite! Simple and elegant, but just bursting with color and life. Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Jenny in New York
_hellojenny_@hellokitty.com
I like the signs of spring bracelet! I hope I win this time!
oh my! how can i choose just 1 favorite piece? I have to go with the sunset blossoms toggle necklace! the champagne pearl earrings are a close second!
I just found your blog via Restyled Home and love it! So much inspiration. And this jewelry...amazing! I love the signs of spring bracelet. Keep up the great work.
I just love the Pretty Posy earrings, I love purple anyway.
I'll have to go with the spring morning necklace.. so darling!
So these are the best pieces of jewlery I've seen in a long time! I love the dragonfly pendant the best. Thanks for introducing them to me:)
As always, you have great taste, Cousin. My favorite is the Citrus Sparkle Bracelet. It's simple and beautiful.
Nice blog. Hope you're enjoying your much-needed vacation; wish I was on one too! :)
I love the signs of spring bracelet, the blue and lime one. But I'm not that picky; I love it all...
I absolutely adore the reserved listing for amanda. I hope that's fair game! :)
Tough choice! But I have to go with the Bronzed Lotus Hoop Necklace -- it's such a beautiful & modern twist on a classic subject. I would wear it with a black v-neck dress and a white flower behind my ear, while sipping a Mai Tai on a teak deck with a view of mountains. Sigh. :)
The Champagne Pearl earrings are my favorite, understated but still a bit different from the rest :)
I particularly love the new Melon Ball Bracelet! Lillyella is just so talented... her pieces are absolutely unique!
Oh my sweet goodness!! I am sooo loving that beautiful Honey Blossom Bracelet from LillyElla!! Can I have it please! Oh do pick me, pick me!
Blessings,
Hana
The Melon Ball Bracelet was definitely the first to catch my eye, I absolutely love it! I may have to take advantage of that %10 discount!!!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14235738
I love Lilly Ella's jewelry, I think my favorite right now is the "Flutter Necklace in Silver". I love dragonflies!
Enjoy your vacation!
I'm a bit flushed with excitement as this is my first time posting on ANY blog. Usually I just browse and read what I like, but this contest was an irresitable nudge toward getting my own account. I love, LOVE, LOVE lillyella's jewelry. If I won I think I'd like her sunset blossoms toggle necklace. Hello blogosphere!
Oh, I'm just tickled pink. I just found your blog and it's all things I love! I could only look at one page of her jewelry on etsy, because I loved all of it...so if I HAVE to pick a favorite, it's the lilypad brass earrings.
This is not easy, choosing from a fabulous shop, but I really like the Flutter Necklace in Silver...
nanouke
I love LillyElla's shop, I just bought the signs of spring bracelt and she made me a necklace and earrings to match. Gorgeous work!!! I love the new spring bracelet with pink, too!
i was just looking at this shop the other day, my friend has one of her pieces. i love the garden branch bracelet the very most. :)
I love all things made and so would love to get something made and something free - the Lilly Blue bracelet is my pick but any bracelet and matching earings is a favorite.
Enjoy your holiday!!!!
My favorite piece: Garden Branch Bracelet
just lovely. thanks for a fun contest :)
ooh they are all so pretty it's hard to choose but my fav is the Waterlily Landing Necklace in Silver- it's beautiful.
good luck everyone :o)
etsy username: isopupu
I love the silver garden branch bracelet...it's gorgeous! I hope you're having an awesome vacation!
etsy username: sweet8684girl
Those are beautiful jewelery items. I'm glad I stumbled on your blog to see them. I really like the Signs of Spring Bracelet II.
I love your Garden Branch Bracelet
because it reminds me of summer! Your work is great =0)
Oooh...I love this shop. I want it all!
I think my favorite is the "Into the Blue" bracelet...and I never wear bracelets but I really adore that one and would wear it religiously!
The shop is gorgeous!
the garden branch bracelet is beautiful and delicate. have a great vacation!
So hard to choose as so many gorgeous pieces but my favourite.. the Garden Branch bracelet is so graceful and evocative of verdant foliage!
Thanks for the chance to win one of these treasures and hope you had a lovely vacation!
yaya! i like this necklace. but i adore her stuff!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14165295
My favorite is Signs of Spring Bracelet. I received sooooooo many compliments from it. Truly an original! :D
I think the Dragonfly Dew Drop Necklace is adorable! It was hard to pick..but I hope it's not hard for you to pick me as the winner!
love eveything, really - filigree fleur earrings would be lovely.
LindaSonia (baddabinda@yahoo.com)
Ciao. Not tchau
tchau is brazilian portuguese and ciao is italian, they are both correct...
Wow, this jewelry is beautiful!! I love them all! I just stumbled across your blog and I'm sure glad I did!
I love the gingko and pearls...how sweet and beautiful! Fingers crossed...
I'm going to have to go with the garden branch bracelet. I love pieces that imitate nature and I love the color green. Have a great vacation!
All the jewelry is so lovely, bt I love the Brass Branch Ring.
:)
These pieces are so pretty. Hmmm, my favorite jewelry. I would have to say my wedding ring and next to that I am a big fan of colorful (sometimes chunky) necklaces. Love 'em. Thank you so much, have fun on vacation, I so wish I was on one right now. :)
I agree, lillyella's shop is so nice. It's hard to choose only one piece. But I love this one since the first time I saw it: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14165295
Hope you are enjoying your holiday!
Hey, sweet contest. I love lillyella's shop too al her stuff is awesome. My favorite piece is definitely the silver branch bracelet. It's so new and fresh. Beautiful
So are you back yet? Did you pick me yet? I want to win so badly that I keep coming back to check.....
Have a great vacation and hurry back.
well, it was very hard to choose, you make such a beautifull jewelry and this is my fav!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14479786
So hard to choose. The Garden Branch bracelet would go with so many things. Love it.
love the jewelry! i especially love the signs of spring bracelet. cute cute cute!!
I'm with you...I loooove the Signs of Spring bracelet. I also love the Fly Me to the Moon necklace. Quirky and classic. Good stuff. ;-)
When's your deadline?
I've loved that garden branch bracelet for a while now.
Soothing green beads!
Thank you for doing this contest. My favorite piece is this one
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14578029
the Sunset Blossoms Toggle Necklace.
My email is classiclength@gmail.com
I also like the Branch Garden bracelet (in both metals). But my favorite piece from her shop that I don't own yet is the Waterlily Landing necklace (also in both metals, but I have the lotus earrings in brass so it would match them really well in brass!)
I absolutely love the Springtime Sparrow Necklace. It is so simple but lovely. Lillyella's shop is amazing no wonder Etsy had her as a featured seller not to long ago.
Post a Comment