

Martin + Osa runs through me more effortlessly than the air that I breathe. When I discovered this store, I felt like I was home. I want to dance and sing and shout from the rooftops, "Shop at Martin + Osa!"
The clothes are beautifully made with the most rich and luxurious fabrics. Your skin will thank you. It will worship you. Martina + Osa is to American Eagle Outfitters what Banana Republic is to Gap, but better. It debuted in the Fall of 2006 and now has 22 locations including the Mall of America. I mourn the last year and a half that I have lived in the dark, unaware of this treasure.
The allure dosen't end with the clothing. Oh no. The employes are fahion angels, offering advice, friendship, and a juice box for your toddler. The decor is timeless and warm. And the name, Martin + Osa, tells a tale of love and adventure *sigh.* You can read about it here.
So here I am, shouting from my proverbial rooftop, "Shop at Martin + Osa!"

The clothes are beautifully made with the most rich and luxurious fabrics. Your skin will thank you. It will worship you. Martina + Osa is to American Eagle Outfitters what Banana Republic is to Gap, but better. It debuted in the Fall of 2006 and now has 22 locations including the Mall of America. I mourn the last year and a half that I have lived in the dark, unaware of this treasure.
The allure dosen't end with the clothing. Oh no. The employes are fahion angels, offering advice, friendship, and a juice box for your toddler. The decor is timeless and warm. And the name, Martin + Osa, tells a tale of love and adventure *sigh.* You can read about it here.
So here I am, shouting from my proverbial rooftop, "Shop at Martin + Osa!"









4 comments:
Just linked from your funny comment on Grosgrain. Your blog is lovely. I'm in DC area too!
Ok, I live in Oklahoma (otherwise known as "the land of horrible shopping"), and we don't have this here! I grew up close to Mall of America, though, and desperately miss a good mall!
I just got some way cute stuff from there, and I found a 20% off discount code! I always google the store name "+ promo code" before I buy something online - I am usually able to find something and save a couple bucks. Type in this number:63299191. I don't know when it expires.
i've never heard of martin + osa, and i think i'm in preppy love! just stumbled onto your blog and am getting my fill of cuteness!
Post a Comment