7.11.2008

{ iFriday }


Happy iFriday! Are you reading this post from your new iPhone 3G? Hubby just reported that the line outside the store by his office reaches all the way to Russia. Yikes.

3 comments:

Halley said...

Thanks so much Brit! I appreciate all of your help. You don't need to worry about getting back to me quickly. We can even wait until we both get back to MN. Whatever you want. :)I hope you have fun with Jared's parents! :) LOVES!

Leslee P said...

Thanks a TON for adding Kiki & Lele button....  You ROCK!  I gave a shout out on my personal blog about your button...  I hope some people add it as well!  Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Is hubby now reporting issues with his iPhone or did he get lucky?
We nixed standing in line and with all the negative reports will be glad to wait till the kinks are worked out.
Very nice blog you have here; I'm glad to have found you although sad to have missed the big apron fling!