6.27.2008

{ Brooks Brothers }

How fabulous is Brooks Brothers? While most of us do not live like these picturesque families, you can certainly pretend you do when you send your man out the door in the morning wearing this fabulous shirt that you DIDN'T even TOUCH with an iron. It truly is a miracle and I'm a believer! This shirt is not merely "sort of wrinkle free" or "you don't have to iron it...that much" it is full on non-iron goodness. The shirts are under warranty for two years and are on sale NOW!


Try them out. You'll be charmed, I'm sure!

4 comments:

kiyo said...

Matt's been wearing these shirts for years and LOVES them. Do not use fabric softener when laundering them though...they will disintegrate over time!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the tip Kiyo. Avoid dryer sheets or the liquid?

~ Angela said...

Seriously, you are too cute. And I love love love your new blog!

kiyo said...

I think both types of fabric softener ruin them...I use both, so I'm not sure which kind was the offender.